Joke Writing Made Simple Masterclass is a 10-Step Humor System to Get People’s Attention and Make Them Laugh
- For presenters, writers, and business people.
- Over 40,000 students taught.
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
- 12 instructional videos
- 1 Free Fillable and/or Printable PDF Workbook
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
- Understand universal joke structure.
- Write funny comedy and humor at will.
- Have the confidence to make anyone laugh.
- If you want a "unique edge" in the workplace by becoming more funny and persuasive than you’ve ever been -- this course can help.
- The course is based on Greg's 40 years of experience working as a professional comedian and with Hollywood celebrities like Whoopi Goldberg and the late Robin Williams.
- Greg deconstructs the process and has trained over 40,000 people like you.
- Humor and joke writing is a learnable, transferable skill-set. Even if you're as logic-minded as a tax accountant; you can learn this system and use it.
- “The pre-testing techniques”
- How to master the 3 parts of a joke structure (called “mechanisms”).
- The art of telling compelling stories that keep your audience on the edge of their seats, waiting to hear more from you.
- 5 humor mistakes that make jokes fall flat and how to avoid them.
- How to allow the real you — the most authentic version of yourself (your true voice) — to unleash itself in the real world as an attractive magnet for new opportunities.
- How to use “silence” to make people laugh. People generally mess up their pauses and deliver their punch-lines too quick. With this, you'll learn how to land your punches virtually every time.
- This course will exceed your expectations, guaranteed.
- You will become a superior communicator within the first 60 minutes.
- If it doesn't work for you, we will give you a full refund with no questions asked.
- Anyone who gets in front of people and wants to make them laugh.
- Public Speakers
- Motivational Speakers
- C Suite Executives
- Business Writers
- Business Trainers
- Business Presenters
- Novel Writers
- Creative Writers
Jerry Thurston - Course Student
Everything in this course is explained well and easy to understand. The videos are great, you get to see the interactions between teacher and students that were present at the time of recording. I felt as if I were sitting in the front row, able to learn from both the teacher, as well as the questions that the students asked and answered.
Frank Miles - International Motivational Speaker
Joke Writing Made Simple provided exactly the tools and guidance I can use. Not only for my big keynote presentations, but for small breakout meetings as well, and even just for telling funny stories at dinner with a potential client. I would recommend this class to anyone who could stand to be little more amusing and engaging in life or at work.
This is fantastic, exceeded my expectations! Greg teaches comedy fundamentals that can be used by business people, immediately. Today I used one of his techniques in a sales meeting of 70 sales professionals and got a big laugh! This course is easy to understand, interesting and (of course) funny.
This course provides practical assistance in understanding the structure of jokes so that a business person can be a better storyteller and make easier connections with clients.
Greg Dean is a master comedy teacher, presentation coach, and bestselling author. He is considered, 'The Professor of Stand-Up Comedy.'
45 years experience working as a professional comedian and teaching Hollywood celebrities like Whoopi Goldberg, Kevin Pollak Sherri Shepherd, and Robin Williams.
Greg deconstructed a system to teach humor to "regular people". He's taught his process to over 40,000 people like you, proving that being funny is a teachable skill-set no matter your background, age or gender.
Greg also shows how to apply "appropriate humor" in the business world, enabling professionals to accelerate their progress in their careers.
Greg's best-selling book "Step By Step to Stand-Up Comedy" has sold over 175,000 copies and been translated into 4 languages.
Greg lives in Hollywood, California.